BREAKWATER HOSPITALITY is looking for a full-time, experienced graphic designer. Must be able to work collaboratively as an integral part of the marketing team. Daily tasks will include with creation of engaging event artwork, marketing materials, web graphics, print graphics, motion graphics, signage, and additional materials in a fast-paced environment. Solid time management and critical thinking skills are an absolute must as multiple projects will be worked on simultaneously. You will be tasked with several weekly projects which must follow the branding and style of the venue in order to achieve quality promotional materials.
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate must possess an in-depth knowledge of general design, layout, and typography. We’re seeking a candidate with solid experience who possesses a high-level of creativity while being able to take direction and responsibility for a dynamic range of design projects from initial concept through to completion. You will be working very closely with our team, at times acting as lead on design projects and expected to produce consistently high-quality work.
– Develop weekly graphic content for current & upcoming events
– Work directly with the marketing team to make sure that all design work is completed on-brand and on time
– Be a creative lead on projects
– Contribute to team processes and goals
– Work in all levels of team communications
– Maintaining and organizing artwork in digital cloud storage for easy access for the team & partners
– Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, fine arts or relevant field of study
– Demonstrated graphic design experience
– Strong written and oral communication skills
– Strong proficiency of Adobe Suite for flat static design & motion graphics (Photoshop, Illustrator, and AfterEffects)
Basic understanding of print production methods — including inks, plates and Pantones.
Note: Resumes should include a link to a current portfolio of relevant design work.
**Motion graphics experience to the front of the line
– Marketing experience a plus
– 3-5 years of graphic design or similar experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
Please fill in all the information below.